Wildwind Former Employee Kitesurf/skis to South Pole
Stewart Edge, one of many amazing Wildwind former staff, has just completed 48 days in Antarctica, walking, kite surfing and skiing to the South Pole and back. This would be quite impressive even if he hadn't already climbed Everest a couple of years ago. But he did!
- Vote for the British Travel Awards - £40,000 of holidays to be won!
- Flying, racing, training and sponsorship - Wildwind and the Laser
- British Travel Awards - We are Proud to announce that Wildwind has been nominated
- Wow! Just how good is Wildwind’s Kids Club?
- A fantastic Hobie 16 Nationals sponsored by Wildwind.