Warm weather warning!
After this year’s amazing summer weather in the UK, (the hottest since 1976) and last winter’s freezing conditions over most of the country, who knows what the winter of 2018/2019 will bring?
One thing is for sure though – the sun WILL be shining in Mauritius…
And if you took advantage of our special 10% discount available for holidays in October, January or March** you could find yourself sipping cocktails under a perfect tropical sunset having spent the day sailing to one of the small offshore islands on one of our ‘Sail-Aways’ and dreaming about never coming back…
Our 20 boat fleet of monohulls and catamarans and our array of Windsups are situated right next to the luxury accommodation at the Coral Azure Hotel, so you can maximise your opportunities of getting on the water.
Booking your winter break at this time of year is a good way to take advantage of the lower flight prices available now. Incredibly, British Airways are offering return flights to Mauritius from less than £540* (this is not including a charge for hold baggage, but it is still an amazing price!)
...for only £1579*** and that includes flights, overseas transfers accommodation on a half board basis and as much sailing and instruction as you could want!
So why not make sure of your warm winter weather.
To make a booking or for further information call any of our friendly office team on 01920 444091
With best wishes
Simon, John and the Wildwind team.
• * Flights outbound with BA on 7th Feb returning 14th Feb £536
• ** 10% offer available to bookings made before Sept 30th for the months of October, January and March
• ***Based on BA flight out on 4th Oct, back 12th Oct.
- Vote for the British Travel Awards - £40,000 of holidays to be won!
- Flying, racing, training and sponsorship - Wildwind and the Laser
- British Travel Awards - We are Proud to announce that Wildwind has been nominated
- Wow! Just how good is Wildwind’s Kids Club?
- A fantastic Hobie 16 Nationals sponsored by Wildwind.