Intensive Catamaran training
Joe Bennet, Wildwind manager of nearly twenty years, and himself a top catamaran racer (Top 10 in both Hobie Tiger and Tornado World championships) and avid student of Kostas, will be running a catamaran intensive training weeks on May 4th predominantly for Tiger, F18, Tornado sailors while on June 9th he’ll be joined by Wildwind founder and former British Hobie 16 National champion when Simon will also be able to provide additional input on his boat of choice. Again places are limited, so please book up quickly.
Our good friend and Tornado World and European Champion, Kostas Trigonis, is unable to run his regular training sessions until the end of this season due to prior commitments with former Gold and Bronze Olympic medal winner Sofia Bekatorou with whom he is preparing an Olympic campaign in the Mixed Catamaran class for Rio 2016. Kostas WILL be joining us on September 29th.
- Vote for the British Travel Awards - £40,000 of holidays to be won!
- Flying, racing, training and sponsorship - Wildwind and the Laser
- British Travel Awards - We are Proud to announce that Wildwind has been nominated
- Wow! Just how good is Wildwind’s Kids Club?
- A fantastic Hobie 16 Nationals sponsored by Wildwind.