Catamaran Intensive Training Weeks – May 14-21st and 21-28th
Open to anyone with at least a season's racing experience, Wildwind’s manager and resident expert Joe Bennett will guide you through all aspects of setting up your boat, tuning it properly for a regatta and how to sail it as fast as possible on every point of sail.
Joe not only had his 20th anniversary of working at Wildwind in Vassiliki last year, but also produced his best ever result at the Hobie Tiger World Championships in Lake Garda, finishing in 4th place overall. As well as previously achieving a 10th in the Tornado Worlds Joe has a lot to offer if you want to learn to sail faster. He is not only extremely approachable and knowledgeable but also very entertaining too. His teamwork with Marko Reynolds, our bosun for many years in Vassiliki, has clearly paid off. You can see their winning style on the front cover of our 2016 brochure.
Joe has his own YouTube channel, and should you wish to learn any number of topics related to rigging and fixing boats, as well as sailing them in fairly extreme conditions do take a look https://www.youtube.com/user/joeyenglez
- Vote for the British Travel Awards - £40,000 of holidays to be won!
- Flying, racing, training and sponsorship - Wildwind and the Laser
- British Travel Awards - We are Proud to announce that Wildwind has been nominated
- Wow! Just how good is Wildwind’s Kids Club?
- A fantastic Hobie 16 Nationals sponsored by Wildwind.