Laser Grand Prix Draw Winner Announced!
We were very pleased to sponsor the Laser Grand Prix events last year with a fantastic prize of a week in Vassiliki. The lucky person to win the prize is Neil Garrison from Gretna Green, a member of Bassenthwaite SC, where he is a senior instructor and coach. The draw was taken from all UKLA members who qualified for the Grand Prix 2016. Congratulations to Neil and see you in Vass soon!
On another note…
If you need somewhere to practice what you’ve learnt with us back in the UK then why not visit the beautiful location of Torbay. A friend of Wildwind has a lovely B&B situated between Torquay and Paignton Harbour, an easy location to get to either venue for sailing events. Temporary memberships are available at all the clubs in Torbay and boats can be hired when there is safety cover on the water. It’s a fantastic location for racing or for practicing your skills.
Check out the 4 star Beaches B&B here or call Merrick on 01803 665448 for more information.
- Catamaran Training Weeks - Get your sailing season off to a flying start this summer!
- Limited places left on our Intensive Laser Training Weeks
- Flight Allocation- If you are thinking of joining us in Vassiliki this season, read on.....
- New RYA Foiling Courses available at Vassiliki
- Wildwind at London Boat Show 10-14 January